IHO VOLUNTEER APPLICATION FORM
Our organization encourages the participation of volunteers who support our mission. If you agree with our mission and are willing to be trained in our procedures, we encourage you to complete this application. All volunteer applications are reviewed with consideration of current volunteer opportunities. Your complete form will be held securely and confidentially. Only authorized staff will have access to your information.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Integrated Health Organization (IHO).
Duties and Responsibilities of Volunteer
- The volunteer must honor the laws and rules of IHO and behave in a disciplined manner at all times.
- The volunteer is strictly prohibited from using abusive/vulgar language.
- The volunteer must respect other volunteers and organization members.
- The volunteer must carry his/her identity card at all times.
- The volunteer must appear in his or her official attire (IHO T-shirt) during seminars, talks, meetings and out reaches.
- The volunteer is expected to inform his/her respective department head in advance before taking a leave if necessary provide a substitute.
- The volunteer is expected to be present in all the general volunteer training sessions.
- Not use the name of the organization for personal gains.
I (the volunteer) agree,
- To help IHO fulfill her objectives.
- To perform my role to the best of my ability.
- To follow the organization’s procedures and standards including health safety and equal opportunities in relation to staff, volunteers and clients.
- To maintain the confidentiality of the organization and its activities.
- To pay the application fee of 1000 FCFA.
This agreement is binding in honor only; it is not intended to be a legally binding contract between us and may be cancelled at any time at the discretion of either party. Neither of us intends any employment relationship to be created now or at any time in the future.